ThomCo is proud to announce we now have a full time Safety and Loss Control consultant to provide services to our customers. His name is Al Champion and he has over 10 years of experience in safety training. The services ThomCo will offer are sexual harassment training, Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) development, heat stress prevention, CPR training, first aide training and forklift certification to name a few. The vast majority of services will be provided free of charge.
Al’s qualifications and certifications are as follows:
- OSHA/CAL OSHA 10/30
- Regulatory program development (IIPP, Heat Stress, HAZCOM, LOTO, HMBP, Fall Protection and Confined space)
- Recruiting, hiring and training coordinator
- Certificates in HR Law, FMLA/CFLA, HIPPA
- Certified safety manager, auditor, trainer
- COSM (Certified Occupational Safety Manager)
- 1996 Graduate of CSU Fresno, Business Administration
- Languages spoken are English and Spanish
Please feel free to contact Al to discuss any immediate concerns your might have or to plan for future programs you would like to develop. Al’s contact info is: cell phone 559-974-8457 and email address AlC@ThomCoInsurance.com.
We genuinely hope you find this new service beneficial to you and the future of your business.